A growing portfolio of synbio-CAD tools where I have been involved in the development, test and validation in the last 10 years:
- Galaxy-SynBioCAD: Synthetic Biology Design Automation tools in Galaxy workflows.
- RetroRules: A database of reaction rules for engineering biology, Nucleic Acids Research.
- SelProm: A Queryable and Predictive Expression Vector Selection Tool for Escherichia coli, ACS Synth Bio.
- Selenzyme: Enzyme Selection Tool for Pathway Design.
- RetroPath2.0: A retrosynthesis workflow for metabolic engineers, Metab. Eng.
- SensiPath: Computer-aided Design of Sensing-enabling Metabolic Pathways, Nucleic Acids Research.
- XTMS: Pathway Design in an eXTended Metabolic Space, Nucleic Acids Research (Featured in Cell)
- Retropath: Automated Pipeline for Embedded Metabolic Circuits, ACS Synth Biol.
- MolSig: Stereo Signature Molecular Descriptor, J Chem Info Model.
- MetaHype: Metabolic Pathway Enumeration for Heterologous Production of Chemicals.
- EcoliTox: Chemical Intracellular Toxicity Prediction in Bacteria.
- Promis: Enzyme Promiscuity Prediction.