A growing portfolio of synbio-CAD tools where I have been involved in the development, test and validation in the last 10 years:
- RetroRules: A database of reaction rules for engineering biology, Nucleic Acids Research
- SelProm: A Queryable and Predictive Expression Vector Selection Tool for Escherichia coli, ACS Synth Bio
- Selenzyme: enzyme selection tool for pathway design.
- RetroPath2.0: A retrosynthesis workflow for metabolic engineers, Metab. Eng.
- SensiPath: computer-aided design of sensing-enabling metabolic pathways, Nucleic Acids Research
- XTMS: Pathway Design in an eXTended Metabolic Space, Nucleic Acids Research (Featured in Cell)
- Retropath: Automated Pipeline for Embedded Metabolic Circuits, ACS Synth Biol
- MolSig: Stereo Signature Molecular Descriptor, J Chem Info Model
- MetaHype: a tool for metabolic pathway enumeration for heterologous production
- EcoliTox: a web server for toxicity prediction in bacteria
- Promis: enzyme promiscuity prediction